you make me feel brand new :)


shes a lady ;p

im a girl who laughs hard. Loves lasagna.
she loves to eat and adores MUSIC
she is a 2nd yr FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT student ;p
she dreams to become a linguist
and she loves YOU

misc

friends
ASYLUM
MHAI
CHOW
MHAI LAYOUTS
PEM
LOTTIE
LEOMAR
JULIUS
RHEIYACHEN
LLOYD
ACEY
SHE
ABI
KEIMX
CHARM
THALIA

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ February 2010
title: is it love?
date: Sunday, October 12, 2008
time:8:07 PM

If I hugged you,
would you never let go?

If I kissed you,
would you cherish that moment?

If I reached for your hand,
would you take mine gently?

If I needed a shoulder,
would you let me cry on yours?

If I needed to talk,
would you really listen?

If I needed to scream,
would you do it with me?

If I needed to go,
would you come with me?

If I fell for you,
would you catch me?
or just let me hit the pavement?


buzz a comment :DD / up up and away.. ♥♥