you make me feel brand new :)


shes a lady ;p

im a girl who laughs hard. Loves lasagna.
she loves to eat and adores MUSIC
she is a 2nd yr FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT student ;p
she dreams to become a linguist
and she loves YOU

misc

friends
ASYLUM
MHAI
CHOW
MHAI LAYOUTS
PEM
LOTTIE
LEOMAR
JULIUS
RHEIYACHEN
LLOYD
ACEY
SHE
ABI
KEIMX
CHARM
THALIA

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ February 2010
title: YOUNG LOVE. :)
date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
time:2:20 AM

OH YEA! i found this pic sa deviant art and im so amazed by the cuteness of the pic. It made me remember of my childhood sweetheart back then when I was still in kindergarten. :) yahp, you read it right kinder plang, malandi na ako. XB But that its not the issue anyway. I remember when we are still kiddos we always laugh at each other and share our baons our mom made for us. That lil boy is so cute and matalino :) I wonder saan na kaya xa? hehe :D i cant forget when he told me "pakakasalan kita balang araw" huwaatt?? So it means engage n aq? hahaha. X) I wonder if he is still the same? The lil kid from our place who used to smile at me offering me a helping hand whenever I cry because of papercuts. I wonder also if he still remembers me? I bet he looks mature now. Maybe we will meet each other in God's plan.

BTW. lets call him " lil dad" :)


buzz a comment :DD / up up and away.. ♥♥